BAGUETTE CROQUE MADAME
You probably have heard the expression “One man’s meat is another man’s poison”.
But there’s one food that almost everyone has in their table every meal, and this food is the bread! So here we recommend you an original and exquisite way of joining your daily meal with a different type of baguette.
- 1 baguette
- 250g of butter
- 25g of flour
- 300ml of milk
- Emmental cheese
- Gruyère in strips
- 3/4 eggs
- Put the butter into a saucepan and wait until it melts.
- Add the flour and mix it.
- Now, incorporate the milk and mix it again (it must be still boiling when you pull it out from the stoves).
- Make a superficial cut in the interior of the baguette with the form of a mini baguette, in this way you leave space to place other food inside the bread.
- Lay the mass of butter, flour and milk inside the baguette.
- Afterwards, cut emmental cheese and collocate it above the mass.
- Follow the same procedures with the ham.
- Then add the gruyère in strips.
- Flatten all the ingredients a little bit to leave space to the egg.
- Break 3 or 4 eggs (depending on how long is the baguette).
- Bake at 180ºC for 20-25min.
Now it’s ready to eat!!
Tip 1: We recommend you to add some pepper before baking to give it more taste
Tip 2: Add some parsley to give the final touch