Chocolate chip cookie dough truffles
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
These truffles are great for a snacking as they have a perfect size. Cookie dough lovers won´t have any excuse not to eat cookie dough.
This cookie dough is covered with chocolate to get the best chocolaty flavor. Therefore, there are also many cookie dough options you can try, in addition, this recipe shows the chocolate chip cookie recipe.
To finish up, you can decorate them with any kind of decoration topping. Most of all, they last a whole week so there is no need to rush eating this great recipe.
This recipe has us obsessed! Crazy delicious!
For the Truffles:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 11/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cups chocolate chips
For the chocolate coating:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- First of all Mix butter and sugar with an electric mixer until is all mixed.
- Pour in milk and vanilla.
- You add flour and salt
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover it up with plastic wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place rolled balls on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. In addition, place in the freezer for 30 minutes for them to firm up.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwaveable bowl and melt for 60 seconds.
- Let it cool down.
- Remove a handful of balls from the freezer and dip them in the chocolate.
- Place them back on wax paper to set.
- Then add decoration toppings to the top while the chocolate is wet
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.