Coconut Berry Parfait
This is a great healthy coconut berry parfait snack option, very easy to make and incredible tasty and yummy!
This recipe is for two people.
It is very healthy and VEGAN! great choice for keeping a healthy and clean diet.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon black chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) raspberry preserves
- 1 cup (227 grams) fresh blueberries
- Dried coconut shavings, for decoration
First step is to mix the coconut milk with the black chia seeds, and let it rest for 2 hours.
The second step is to layer the cups with 1/4 of the coconut chia mix.
The third step is to add the raspberry preserves and chia seeds.
The fourth step is to add 1/4 of the coconut chia mix.
It is optional to decorate with blueberries and coconut shavings.