First of all, have you ever though on going vegan? . Well, there is no reason to take away your favorite foods. Therefore, you can always eat healthy and also enjoy eating.
This vegan pizza recipe will only take 30 minutes and it is incredibly delicious. After making this pizza you will never be able to stop again. This vegan pizza has tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil and a vegan crust in order to eat healthily and be on pace with animals. Furthermore, this pizza will also be loved by the youngest as the taste is very real.
For the vegan pizza dough:
- 500 grams of white bread flour (keep some for dusting)
- 1 tablespoon of caster sugar
- a tablespoon of dried yeast
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
For the sauce and toppings:
- First of all, you put the sugar, yeast and flour in a bowl.
- Second step, mix 150ml of cold water and 150ml of boiling water.
- Third step, add the water to the flour mix. If it is too dry add a little bit of cold water.
- Fourth step, heat the oven to 220C. Then, put a baking sheet int he oven so the dough rises, in fact, the dough should be a lot less sticky.
- Fifth step, mix all the ingredients of the sauce and season.
- Divide the dough in 2 pieces, shape into balls and flatten each piece with you hands
- Sixth step, dust the dough and the baking sheet with flour. While you spread the tomato sauce, some slice tomatoes and vegan cheese on top of the dough. Finally drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Final step, add the fresh basil.